熱門文章

2011年2月16日 星期三

Giant Symbol Of JANFUSUN FANCYWORLD

  Have you ever seen a Ferris wheel as big as this one? This is the third big Ferris wheel in Taiwan. It's about thirty floors high (=88meters) . If you sit on it , you can have a 360 degree field of view and when you reach the highest point on it , you can see the whole Chia-Nan Plain. That sounds quite exciting , right? So,don't wait anymore .Try it yourself.

2 則留言:

  1. Ha! The picture of the ferris wheel makes me think of you said,"I hate my brother. " If next time, he treats you terribly again, you can try to put him on the top of it(ferris wheel). What a great punishment it is! (How evil I am! haaaaaaaaaaaaaa)
    (B) Sherry

    回覆刪除
  2. I didn't afraid of ferris wheel, but my friend did. Every thing could scare him on ferris wheel. It is fun to scare him.

    回覆刪除