熱門文章

2011年9月24日 星期六

My Summer Vacation

  Last summer was the most busy summer I ever have . There were so many homeworks from cramming school and tutor, I was freaking out .But I still did something fun,though.I change diary with mybest
friend,I found out some secrets from her diary , and she discovered some of my secrets , too . It made
us closer then before.

3 則留言:

  1. It's awsome to know other people's secret, I think. But I won't feel good if people knows my secret. I think that's fine that your best friend knows your secret.

    回覆刪除
  2. Poor you!You had many homework to do in summer vacation and I do ,too.By the way,I think it's good to know people's secrets!

    回覆刪除
  3. I got a lot of homework to do in my vacation, too! I'm glad that I FINALLY finished them. That's really a Big work!

    回覆刪除