熱門文章

2011年12月20日 星期二

The food that can best represent Taiwan

  I think the food that can best represent Taiwan will be " rice dumpling " because it's a very special food in both Taiwan and China.

 When I was still in elemantary school, my grandmother always made many rice dumplings at the Dragon Boat Festival. She usually put some rice on the bamboo leaves, and pressed it to be solid before she added some peanuts and mushrooms. Then she would add some stewed pork and maybe chicken. After that she put rice again. Last she folded the bamboo leaves to a pyramid shape and used thin strings to tight it up.
 
  It tastes a little sticky because of the rice and you can also taste the salty favor of the stewed pork, peanuts and mushrooms. It's one of my favorite Taiwanese food.

5 則留言:

  1. My grandmother also made rice dumpling every year. It tastes delicious.

    回覆刪除
  2. During the days my sister was preparing for High School Entrance Test, I almost ate rice dumpling every day. It also symbolizes victor.

    回覆刪除
  3. I like rice dumpling!!! It tastes delicious, but I seldom eat it. I usually eat it once a year.

    回覆刪除
  4. Oh, I love rice dumpling. It tastes really delicious!!!

    回覆刪除
  5. I love eating it ,too. But I don't like to eat the meat inside.

    回覆刪除