熱門文章

2012年5月19日 星期六

The Post Competition

   This is my work of the post competition for Olympic. Although I am not in the 1st place, I'm still very proud of this post, because this is my first time to join a school competition and I really tried to do my best, so there's no need to be sad.

(P.S.  Also, I appreciate my friend who helps we a lot on this post  )

8 則留言:

  1. I think the person in the tree that you drew is great. You drew the details well! I think this work is quite good!:))

    回覆刪除
  2. I like the way you drew it and the colors you used.Yes, we are all from the same tree!! We shouldn't fight.

    回覆刪除
  3. 作者已經移除這則留言。

    回覆刪除
  4. I thought that you really have talents of drawing. Like what Linda said, you drew the details well!

    回覆刪除
  5. Is the tree an apple tree? Apple tree is one of the symbolizations for Olympics and I saw some red things under it. Though I think they are more likely to be flowers. Also an angel protects the peace for the tree. A great work!

    回覆刪除
  6. You are good at drawing.Your picture is very elegant.

    回覆刪除
  7. Ariel,
    I think you like comic books. Your poster is kind of the comic style. So sweet~

    回覆刪除
  8. I like the girl you draw. Her wings look so real.

    回覆刪除